4 April 2016

Travel & Holiday Essentials


I'm off to NYC with Ollie my boyfriend this week. I can't begin to explain how excited I am!! I can't wait to shoot in a city that's already got my heart on tenterhooks and to see it with my gent by my side is going to be an unforgettable experience. You can see my posts from my last trip to NYC back in 2012 here.
Whilst in Santorini with Isabella last month I shot some of my favourite travel essentials and key pieces I love to have with me when travelling. If I am lucky enough to be heading to somewhere with a warm climate, then a good bikini is a must, I got this one from Oysho which is stocked on ASOS. I actually bought it before my last trip to Greece, posts of which you can see here.
I love to have a range of jewellery when I'm away. I like to vary what I am wearing regularly so to have a few different pieces with me whilst I'm abroad means I can mix it up a little. I'm a big lover of accessories, one of my favourite brands is Monica Vinader. I'm also really loving lots of pieces from Z for Accesorize collection!
I picked up a bottle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle in duty free, it's been my favourite scent since I was around 13 when I was bought it as a birthday present. I decided to treat myself on the way to Santorini, and my oh my what a gorgeous bottle!!
I'm a huge stationary addict if you didn't already know. So what better excuse than travel, adventures and holidays to stock up on Kikki K's wonderful travel range!! I just adore both of these journals, one that has multiple sections for planing your trip as well as places to see (I have a ton of recommendations for NYC written in) and a more plain journal for me to write down my travels as they unfold and keep hold of little mementos like tickets and cards. Another piece I picked up in Kikki K which I found handy whilst away was this make-up bag which I used to store my passport and documents in, which was then super handy to find in my bag whilst at the airport. But for the rest of the trip I used it for cosmetics.
Another thing I've become attached to taking on holiday is my mini instax, I love the small instant snapshots it produces that you can hold there and then in your hands. I have a whole bunch from Santorini which have all captured the essence and great memories on our trip. I can't wait to shoot with it in NYC!







Share:

4 comments

  1. Just been having a binge read of your blog, everything is so beautiful. I went to Santorini last year and your photos have made me determined to go back soon! Love that bikini too. Have an amazing time in NYC xx

    100waystohappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kerrina, your kind words mean a lot to me! Thank you, super excited about NYC!

      Delete
  2. I am such a fan of all of these travel pieces! Cannot wait to see your NY pics!

    Josie :) x

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked the post Josie & thanks, can't wait to get share them with you! x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig