28 April 2016

National Stationery Week


Seeing the tag National Stationery Week appear multiple times on various social media platforms this week seemed a better excuse then any to show you all a few of my current favourites and new purchases. As you're most likely aware by now I'm a bit of a stationery obsessive so I'm surprised I didn't hear about this sooner!


Earlier this week Meredith & I attended an in store event at Kikki K in Covent Garden to meet founder Kristina Karlsson and sip Prosecco and indulge in Swedish treats. Of course I couldn't resist picking up a few pieces, including this 'Bucket List' journal. I think that it's such a cute idea for you to write your own bucket list and fill it in as you tick them off your list. Meredith and I both picked one of these up. I remember writing a bucket list whilst I was at school on a piece of paper, now I need to dig it out so I can transfer them into this wonderful journal. There are a few other pieces from Kikki K in this post too, I shall link them below.

Whilst in NYC I picked this 'Lettermate' up in 'Paper Source'. I'd actually come across one of these on Pinterest and upon searching online could only find them in America, so when I happened to come across it in NYC I just knew I had to buy it. A handy tool for addressing envelopes, I love how creative the company behind the product have been with their examples on the website too. It has given me so many ideas. I wanted to make a conscious effort to send more post this year, I love the feeling of receiving post from a friend unexpectedly.

My favourite pens are the 0.38 gel ink pens from Muji. I use these everyday and they're really long lasting. Lastly the 'DIY Sticker Book' also from Kikki K shown below in the last two photos. The whole book is full of inspirational stickers that are so handy to add to cards, notebooks, photo albums and gift wrapping. I would love to know if you've liked this style of post. I'm very much looking forward to the bank holiday weekend, what have you guys got planned?









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig