23 March 2016

In The Frow LFW Style Day Three


These photos were also shot on day three of LFW just after the Topshop show. Topshop's showspace was at the 'Tate Britain' which until that day I had not visited before. I met up with Victoria and Carly before the show for a quick bite to eat. Whilst they were at the show I had a wander around the gallery, and I was amazed to see so many famous pieces of art hanging on the walls next to one another. Naively didn't realise they'd been in this gallery. Masterpieces such as 'Ophelia' and 'The Lady of Shallot' hanging right in front of you, I will definitely have to make another visit one weekend to take it all in properly. The architecture of the building itself is also beautiful! Whilst waiting for Victoria after the show had ended I was stood next to the entrance inside the building. There was such a hub of excitement and buzz around the event as stars like Olivia Palermo exited the show. London you really do have it all!












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig