25 March 2016

In The Frow LFW Style Day Four


Day Four of LFW was very exciting. The Burberry show was scheduled to start promptly at 1pm at Kensington Gardens, opposite the Royal Albert Hall. I met up with Tanya Burr before the show to shoot her in a gorgeous Burberry Trench (see the full look on Tanya's blog). We then caught a taxi to the venue. There was such an aura of excitement surrounding the venue. Watching stars like Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Ellie Goulding, Naomi Campbell and one of my favourites photographers Mario Testino enter the show space. Burberry is always one of the most hotly anticipated shows of LFW season.
I met up with Victoria after the show, it was wonderful to bump into the lovely Tamara too. Day's like this really make me appreciate whole heartedly that I am able to follow my passion and dream as my career. Victoria's article to accompany these photos discusses 'Not giving up', striving to make your dreams come true. I am a firm believer in working hard to achieve your goals. I am so thankful that I have had so many incredible oppurtunites over the past year to help me further my portfolio and career. I will continue to work harder than ever now in order to keep my work progressing working with new people and creating bigger aspirations than ever before.










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig