21 February 2016

Paris Photo Diary


To round up our Parisian adventure with Le Meridien Etoile I thought I'd create a photo diary. I'd taken so many photos throughout the trip I didn't want to overload each post too much, but I knew I still wanted to share some of my favourite moments with you all. Here's a little look back on each day in Paris and what I didn't get to mention in my other posts...


Day One - We wandered around Montmartre which is definitely one of my favourite areas of Paris. It's apparent to see when walking around the cobbled streets why so many legendary artists called this part of the city home. I loved coming across a square next to Sacré Coeur which had lots of artists selling their paintings under umbrellas in the rain.













Day Two - Merci is a concept and lifestyle store, and has been on the top of my to see list in Paris. I haven't been to Paris since 2012, so there were lots of places I'd stacked up from Pinterest, instagram and friends' recommendations on places to visit. So when we had a few hours spare before our visit to the Karl Lagerfeld exhibit I insisted we go and check it out. Ella and I browsed their extensive stationary selection both knowing we didn't need any more. Alas we gave in, you always need more stationary!! Plus they had lots of brands and pieces I'd never seen before, so that's a better excuse than any, right?! There was such a great range of homewares and fashion in the store too. We even managed to squeeze in a stop at their library cafe for a coffee and a bite to eat. 



















Day Three - We spent the morning exploring different areas of Paris with Angie McMonigal for our #instatour. We even managed to make a quick stop at Palais Royal, another sight I've been wanting to see with my own eyes for quite some time! I definitely look forward to returning back there again on a future trip to this beautiful city.

This trip has been such a great opportunity for me and I can't thank Ella enough for inviting me along. Le Meridien Etoile were such amazing hosts for a brilliant trip, I'll be sure to remember for years to come! I hope you've enjoyed an insight to my Parisian adventure,  it's been really lovely to hear your feedback on the photos and posts. This trip really has given me a serious case of wanderlust, I've been avidly pinning for new trips ever since. 

Here's to the next adventure!





Share:

4 comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful! :) I'm so jealous!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/philly-with-a-fjallraven-14621583

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so glad you liked this post too Julia, thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Going to Paris next month and now have a few more ideas of places to see, thanks for the inspiration and beautiful photographs. Faye xx
    www.fayeelizabethfashionjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this comment Faye, silly me! Ahh that's great to hear :) Have a fantastic time in Paris !

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig