28 February 2016

LFW Day One with In The Frow


Tonight's post is the first from my collaboration with Victoria from 'In The Frow' for London Fashion Week. I was really chuffed to be able to work with Victoria for this entire LFW season. We worked together last season but I only shot 3 out of the 5 days. Victoria was uploading round up posts from each day at LFW with the shows she went to and I urge you to go and check them out, they're a great insight into AW16 season.
Victoria's writing an article with each of her LFW outfit posts, today's article couldn't have come at a better time for myself. Victoria's discussing fashion inspiration and where she finds hers in this post. I definitely feel as if this time of year calls for comfy clothing; lazy weekends wearing jumpers and jeans and a warm coat! But once fashion week comes around in February I feel as it kicks starts something within me to re-vamp my wardrobe looking forward to the spring season. I always find having a trip to look forward to or a holiday booked in the coming months gets me browsing online for outfits for the trip.
Victoria has mentioned a few of these in her post too but I thought I'd tell you a few of my favourites. Magazines, having bought publications like Vogue since I was around 13 I was always inspired by editorial shoots of Tim Walkers, and the fashion would always inspire me. How the stylist had chosen to pair pieces together that I would have never even thought of. I'd then think, "why don't I try that?". Another of my favourite go-to's for fashion inspiration is instagram, I follow so many different people on instagram, whether its fashion bloggers, brands or celebs it's such a great visual medium for seeing what people are wearing NOW!
I was recently interviewed by 'Little Mistress' and they asked me: "If I could raid anyone's wardrobe it would be..' Julie Sarinana from 'Sincerely Jules'. I'm in love with her style and she always looks wonderful, whether she's dressed up or just in a casual look. Fashion bloggers are definitely one of my top fashion inspirations. I like how they're relatable and how individual each of their styles are. My final fashion inspiration source is 'Pinterest'! I end up spending hours on there browsing new styles and finding new bloggers to follow. You can follow me on Pinterest here. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? I'd love to find some new places to find inspiration from and hear about new bloggers to follow.















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig