17 September 2015

Megan - A New Venture


Megan & I only met and shot together for the first time back in February at London Fashion Week, you may remember these. I feel as if I have known Megan for years, we are such good friends. This year is flying by at astronomic speed and we have been lucky enough to work on a range of projects together throughout the year. Her newest venture is the most exciting yet, becoming a full time blogger, this has got me all proud and gushy!! I mean Megs I am so bloody proud of you and I'm super excited to be on this journey with you. We're the 'Dream Team', can't wait to share the new stuff were already working on and that we're going to continue to create. I love being part of Megan's blog and helping her to produce her creative content. Don't you guys start worrying thinking she won't be on her @ASOS_Megan accounts anymore because she's continuing to freelance as an ASOS Stylist too, multi-tasking at its finest if you ask me. I honestly insist you go and check out her newly updated site along with a little life update, of course mentioning this very exciting new venture. Let the fun begin!


Dress - ASOS / Top - c/o Barbour / Boots - ASOS












Share:

1 comment

  1. Literally love your photography style so much, and the locations you find are always so lovely! Looking forward to seeing more collabs with you and Megan xo

    dahliariver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig