16 September 2015

EJ Style - Monochrome Layers


Yesterday I shot something a little different to my usual for ASOS. I love working with their stylist team and when they asked me to shoot some bloggers for '#AsSeenOnMe' I was there with bells on! As you may be aware if you're a fellow Londoner we've been treated to a drastic autumnal ordeal as soon as the word September was mentioned! Emma from EJ Style had the perfect outfit to combat this inbetweeny weather. One thing I absolutely LOVE about the Autumn and Winter months is layering. So this outfit has got me planning a whole host of cosy go-to items for this season's wardrobe. Also just wanted to wish Emma an incredible Wedding weekend... Go & enjoy yourself lovely!


Hat / Jumper / Faux Fur Gilet / Jeans / Bag / Shoes / Sunglasses - All ASOS








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig