17 May 2017

Wishing for sunnier days


When going abroad it’s hard not to want to treat yourself. I’m always lured in by duty free and treating myself to something that I wouldn’t usually buy. Before hopping on the plane to Nice for a work trip I grabbed a new Jo Malone travel size perfume, ‘Peony and blush suede’ to be exact, which I love, along with Mac liptensity in ‘Smoked Almond’. You can never have too many nude shades right? They’re my absolute favourite at the moment.

Another thing I can never go abroad without, especially to a sunny destination is sunglasses. The guys over at Sunglasses Shop rather kindly helped me out after my blue-mirrored Clubmasters were stolen the other month, gutted doesn’t even cover it.
I opted for the Ray-Ban 3016 Clubmaster Fleck. The finish of the Fleck series is a new take on the classic tortoiseshell, the detailed acetate is flecked with large chunks, some are even iridescent which give them a more graphic look. The tint of these frames is perfect for all year round but especially the spring and summer months, making everything a little warmer like a permanent instagram filter attached to your view. Which makes darker days in London certainly seem that bit brighter.

Its safe to say these sunnies won’t be leaving my sight and will probably be surgically attached to me for the entirety of the summer, if we ever get a summer here in London that is. But for now I’ll leave you with the beautiful sunny destination of Villefranche-sur-Mer in Nice.


Photos of me shot by the lovely Laura from ‘A Forte For Fashion’. This post is in collaboration with Sunglasses Shop who very kindly gifted me the Ray-Ban 3016 Clubmaster Fleck but the opinions and thoughts written in this post are all my own.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig