9 April 2017

Spring has sprung


They say that a Sunday well spent brings a week of content, and I would have to agree. Sunday is always my day to reflect on the week that's passed and the week ahead.

Today in particular is Ollie and I's 2nd anniversary. I can't believe how time's flown by but it also feels like so much longer too. We have spent a great day together in the sunshine in Cambridge and had dinner at our favourite restaurant 'La Margherita'. I've been dining at this restaurant since I was in a car seat, so it makes me very happy that Ollie and I now have fond memories of it too. If you're ever in Cambridge I'd really recommend you visit and you must try the gelato!

Anyway on this wonderful day two years ago Ollie shot a portrait of me in front of a blossom tree at his family home. Whilst Meredith was last over in London we popped back to Ollie's family as he and Pete were playing in a local show and we both couldn't pass up shooting some portraits in front of that gorgeous blossom tree. It was also great to remind my self of the good old days of flickr and experimenting with holding blossom over the lens and creating the amazing flare and colour effects all done in camera in these photos.

I seriously can't get enough of the blossom so apologies for this blossom heavy post but I am still not sick of them filling my Instagram feed, in fact I love it. I can't help but smile when I see them. Spring has most certainly sprung and I couldn't be happier about it! What's your favourite thing about spring.
































Share:

2 comments

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig