19 March 2017

Young at heart


It's been a rather different week for me this past week. I have been doing jury service in Cambridge and before it started on Monday I was rather worried about how the first week would go and the sort of case I'd be assigned. I actually ended up being dismissed on Thursday as they had a set of new jurors starting this coming Monday. I found the experience really interesting and doing something totally different from my usual day-to-day and meeting new people who all had totally different jobs was fascinating.

I also ended up reflecting on my style this week as there was no dress code for jury service. It left me indecisive of what to wear and I didn't want to seem too casual or too smart. If you know me you'll know I'm a Disney girl through and through. I've loved Disney for as long as I can remember. So when I spotted this denim number in the Zara sale at the start of the year I couldn't wait for the weather to get warmer so I could wear it. So whilst I didn't wear this Disney number to jury service I did wear what I wanted and what I felt like me in. But when I came across these photos Meredith shot of me reminded me I'll always be a kid at heart and always have a soft spot for Disney. And whilst I'm talking about Disney, I couldn't not mention the new Beauty and the Beast film. I haven't seen it yet, have you? I'm very excited!!! Ending the week on a high a photograph from my shoot last year with Cyclechic of the gorgeous Fenn was featured in this week's issue of the Sunday Express's magazine S. You can take a look at look at the page over on my instagram. Finally I'm rather excited about the week ahead, some exciting shoots coming up and Meredith is also coming back over to London. I can't wait to go on the hunt for blossom in London!
Photos taken by my amazing and talented friend Meredith.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig