22 February 2017

Valentines at The Wolseley


Breakfast at The Wolseley are four words that I was very excited to hear when Ollie told me what our plan was for Valentines morning. Isn't he a smoothy, I mentioned to him over Christmas that it would be something I'd love to do as a treat one weekend morning and he went and booked it. Not intending to make this post gushy and Valentine's themed as I think Ollie's amazing all day everyday and I can't thank him enough for all the ways he makes me happy.
The Wolseley is a restaurant I've been wanting to visit for years, I'm really not sure why it took me so long to go, my sister always raves about their incredible breakfasts. We arrived hungry and ready to indulge! I had eggs Benedict and it was honestly the best hollandaise sauce I've ever tasted. Hollandaise is actually a sauce I only recently fell in love with. Whenever I get the chance now, especially at a restaurant as prestigious as The Wolseley I can't help but try it. Ollie had eggs Arlington which he loved and spoke about for days afterwards which means it was really good! A very wonderful way to spend Valentine's morning together, after breakfast we took a walk down Piccadilly and popped into Fortnum and Mason. It's a given when you've got time to spare right? We then walked through the arcades and wandered down Old Bond St, me dreaming of designer handbags and Ollie of designer watches. Such a great day to end our decadent morning. Thanks for such a wonderful and memorable Valentines Ollie, you're one of a kind!






































Share:

1 comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig