9 January 2017

Paris Photo Diary Pt.3


A very Happy New Year you lovely lot. Today I'm taking you back to Paris for my final photo diary instalment from my trip with Ollie back in September. These photos are from our last two days in Paris and the weather had really cheered up compared to our first very rainy day in the city (see post here). We didn't have any set plans for our two last days so it was really lovely to just wander around the city and check out places we'd not been to before as well as revisiting a few old favourites.

We stopped by 'Merci', a concept store which I'd been to on my previous trip in February. You can see my post from that visit here.
We took a stroll around Jardin du Luxembourg and had lunch whilst soaking up the sunshine before heading to Palais de Tokyo for coffee and of course we couldn't resist getting snapped in their photobooth. We couldn't visit Paris without stopping by the Eiffel Tower, we grabbed ice creams and sat in the park and watched the world go by.
On our final day in Paris we explored another of my favourite areas of the city, Monmarte. I love the winding hilly streets and varieties of architecture within the neighbourhood. Every corner you turn is another opportunity for more photos. We stumbled upon a square full of restaurants and street artists after we'd been to Sacre Couer. It was such a sight to see, all of these incredible artists at work in this square, so much talent all in one place.
Looking back through these photos and putting this post together reminds me of how special travelling and taking time to discover new places is. I've started compiling a list of all the places I'd like to visit this year. Have you got any holidays or trips booked for this year yet, I'd love to hear about where you're going and if you have any recommendations for me.


















































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig