30 May 2016

Faithfull the brand


Back in Santorini for tonight's post. Putting this post together got me itching to plan more summer adventures! I have just booked a long weekend to Valencia with my bessie Emily for a long weekend so if you have an recommendations that would be AMAZING! Please send them my way!


The perfect summer dress... this one Isabella's wearing from 'Faithfull the brand' has got it pretty damn spot on. As soon as I saw it I instantly wanted it for my summer wardrobe! I hadn't been too familiar with the brand until seeing Isabella's dress, but I'm in love with the simple and flattering designs, I've been crushing on their instagram feed ever since, seeing new collections shot in tropical and exoctic locations. If their photos don't give you severe wanderlust I'm not sure what will!

This dress would be the ideal beach cover up to throw on over a bikini and also be great for a summers evening with boots and handbag for exploring and going for dinner. What I'd give to be back in Santorini right now!! Isabella and I shot these photos at the first hotel we stayed at: Aqua Luxury Suites. I really hope I can make a return visit back there real soon. It's honestly one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in and I mean can you beat that view?! I think not!! Santorini I miss you!!












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig