16 May 2016

Colchester Zoo


This post is rather overdue, I visited Colchester Zoo with my folks and my nephew Jamie across the Easter weekend, yes that long ago. I have only just found the time to sit down, edit the photos and put this post together. I am going to make a conscious effort moving forward with my blog to work on personal posts more regularly. I’d really love to know if you like to see these sort of posts and if you’d like to see anything in particular, please get in touch and let me know. 

I can’t begin to explain how much I enjoy having a little nephew, getting to spend quality time with him is one of my favourite things ever. Watching him learn and grow have created such priceless memories. Jamie is really taking an interest in animals now and loves fish and marine life. J’s favourite animals of the day were definitely the penguins and sea lions. He found the penguins hilarious when we watched them swimming, he raced up and down the tank following them and chuckling away. In the sea lions house there’s an underwater tunnel which you can walk through to see them swimming, he loved watching them pass overhead. We’ll definitely be making a trip to the Aquarium very soon!

It was really wonderful to spend an uninterrupted afternoon all together and see J’s reactions to all the different animals. You really can’t beat spending quality time with loved ones! As we were walking towards the exit of the zoo we passed a monkey enclosure, one little monkey was sat right by the glass. Jamie walked right up to it, looked at the monkey, smiled and said ‘Bye bye’. The perfect end to a great afternoon!
















Share:

2 comments

  1. Aw such beautiful photographs. What a little cutie!

    I went to Colchester zoo a little while ago and loved it too.

    Katie.
    xx La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie! I am totally biased, but J is super CUTE!!
      Such a wonderful Zoo, definitely think we'll visit again in the Summer x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig