8 March 2016

Santorini with American Eagle


Hello from Santorini! Isabella and I are having such an incredible time shooting this beautiful island. Honestly it's paradise! Santorini has been on my bucket list for quite a few years, it's incredible to be here and see the sights I've stared at on Pinterest for so long! The colours are so vivid and vibrant, and we're looking back through our photos completely stunned at how beautiful everywhere looks.
On Sunday we headed out for an explore and went to 'Santo Wines' which my best friend Emily had recommended. Top recommendation for sure, I'll have a further post about it on here very soon.
The winery also made for a beautiful location for this American Eagle look Isabella was wearing. American Eagle has been a family favourite brand for many years. We'd always be sure to make a visit when we were on holiday in the States years ago. So when the brand opened stores in the UK last year I was so chuffed to be able to get my AEO fix in the UK. I love how Isabella's put together this stylish basic look adding gorgeous luxurious accessories. Be sure to check out more of our Santorini adventures on Isabella's blog and on our instagram feeds.













Share:

2 comments

  1. What a fantastic photo shot. All these photographs are really cool and inspiring too. Craig Garside is a well established professional Leeds based wedding photographer capturing both National & International Wedding’s Since 2004.

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig