31 January 2016

5 Year Blog Anniversary!!


My blog turned 5 yesterday! Writing that down and reading it allowed actually makes me feel a little shocked. When I first started my blog I wanted to use it to upload my photo shoots. A year later I decided I wanted to post more regularly and I wanted my blog to have a more personal feel to it. It was somewhere I could look back to in years to come and see what I got up to, that could showcase my professional and personal work. Four years on and I feel as if I've made a little part of the internet my very own. There's lots more I'd like to develop this year, its been two years since I last updated my layout and I'd love to work on getting on a new design to compliment my website.
I'm rather pleased to mark the occasion with these style photos I shot with Victoria earlier this month. As a photographer that blogs, I like to read other blogs varying in genre from across the world. I love that I been able to collaborate and form friendships across the entire blogosphere community.
Looking ahead I'm excited to see where this blog will go in years to come, and the inspiring people I will get to meet and places I will see. I will be sure to document the journey here and always adding to my portfolio.
A massive thank you to everyone who has read, followed, commented on my blog and social media pages. It means so much to me, that people choose to visit and see my work, it still baffles me that people from across the world are looking at the photos I have shot and send such lovely comments about my work. Thank you all!!
Victoria has written a great article about ways to beat negativity to accompany these photos. Read the full story on Inthefrow.com I highly recommend you check it out, I definitely felt motivated and had a smile on my face after reading it.

Here's to the next 5 years!
















Share:

4 comments

  1. Happy Blog Birthday Amber! I've been following your blog for about three of those five years (I think!?) <3

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire, you lovely comments are always so supportive thank you for tagging along for the journey! :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely photography! When I get myself to London I need to meet up with you!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashlee! Yes definitely get in touch and email me when you have a trip to London booked :)

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig