4 October 2015

LFW Sunday Photo Diary


Sunday kicked off with a bang at Sophia Webster's Crazy Sexy Nauticool presentation! Which was blooming FANTASTIC! A total feast for the eyes, the production, set up and concept had been so well orchestrated and put together, a real treat to see it all first hand and to not have serious FOMO seeing photos plastered all over instagram. I met up with Victoria just before seeing this presentation, you can see the outfit photos here. I hope you've enjoyed these photo diaries of my days from fashion week, I would love to know your thoughts. I have one more post to come rounding up this season's coverage from LFW.


















Farouk James playing the paps at their own game! Definitely one of the sweetest highlights from this season at LFW. I'd highly recommend that you go and check out his instagram page.



To end Sunday I met up with the lovely Natasha from 'Girl In The Lens', this skirt can only be summed up as the suede skirt of dreams!







Share:

1 comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig