3 September 2015

Editors Style with Into The Fold


Camilla's currently road tripping from NYC to Chicago!!! "Take me with you" was my immediate thought when we shot these photos in Notting Hill a week before she headed stateside. Not that I'm jealous or anything, but its nearly been three years since my trip to NYC (See previous posts here). I'm having a serious case of wanderlust, my Pinterest is filling with dreamy place to visit and explore (they will happen someday). Back to Notting Hill, Camilla and I headed to Granger & Co for brunch that morning and I managed to snap myself up a little slice of NYC heaven in London opting for the ricotta hotcakes, banana & honeycomb butter. It was if I'd walked straight into Greenwich village. Safe to say I will definitely be making another trip there, those hotcakes were too good not to indulge in again.


SELECTED FEMME - black playsuit / SCHOTT NYC - leather jacket /ASH - shoes








Share:

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit! It's definitely the kind of thing I would wear :)
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig