7 April 2015

Easter Weekend


Did you have a wonderful Easter weekend? I spent the weekend with the people I care about the most... a little soppy granted! But who could resist spending as much time as humanly possible with Little J. The Easter bunny this year arrived in the form of Jamie, dressed in the cutest Easter themed outfit and his Easter Bunny turned out to be the most adorable Honey Bear! Just look at his smile, he's already in love with Bear and so are we. Over the weekend I consumed more krispy cakes than I care to remember and quite a few glasses of bubbly. Entertaining Little J; making him giggle and smile has fast become my favourite past time.




















Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow that rocking-horse (bear) is amazing!! I really want one although I think I'd be too big Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig