8 January 2015

Unseen From 2014


Hello 2015, just 8 days in and were getting on just swell. But to not speak too soon... I wanted to share with you some unseen work from 2014. A series of portraits of talented singer songwriter; Matt Linnen based in Leigh-On-Sea.

I met Matt whilst working back at Merc. We finally got round to shooting together last Autumn. Matt is an extremely talented musician and I highly recommend you check out his youtube channel and facebook page, as well as giving his band a look too 'We Are People'. 

I'm really looking forward to shooting more than ever this year. Working with old friends and starting new ventures. If your interested in working with me on a project or have something in mind, please drop me an email I'd love to hear from you; amber-rosesmith@hotmail.co.uk. 








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig