30 December 2014

Christmas Cheer!


Christmas Eve spent with family, wrapping the last of my presents and indulging in mince pies and mulled cider. All accompanied with a very festive playlist which included 'Nat King Cole', 'Frank Sinatra' and 'Slade'.








Christmas Day the whole family were over, its such a special time of year that I am always so grateful to spend the time with the people I love and care about so dearly, sorry for the cheese but I just can't help it at this time of year. We've all had such an eventful 2014 it was lovely to have the day all together. We were all very chuffed to have Little J to cuddle and coo over too. 

























Boxing Day morning entertaining little man, which is my new favourite past time. He's starting to smile now and it is such a precious smile. He loved wriggling around with all of us talking to him. An he seemed to love his new little bear the cutest thing I have seen and so well made too. You must give Chloe North's work a look and I think I shall be buying a few more pieces too, there just to cute to resist. That evening we continued the celebrations with friends and sang into the wee hours.
Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas, I'd love to know what you've got up to.















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig