4 November 2014

Snippets Of October


I thought I'd try something a little different from the usual layout of my monthly round up.
Let me know what you think. Also is there anything you would like to see more of, or is there something in particular you think I should feature on this little blog of mine.


To start off the month my gorgeous friend Olivia invited me over to welcome the new addition to their family Maggie, this fluffy bundle had me wishing I could take her home with me. Keep an eye out for a few more puppy pictures very soon.


Celebrating Toni's Baby Shower; an incredible afternoon spent with terrific company.


Volunteering at the 'Tower Of London Remembers' which was such an incredible afternoon. I'm working on a full post, that shall be up soon.

October you have been mighty fine and the weather has been frankly wonderful! November looks to be one of many treasured memories.... I can hardly wait for it to unfold!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig