5 October 2014

Change In Weather


Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend; you'll have to check over on my instagram, @amberrosephoto as theres a little preview of what I got up to with a certain Miss Purvis
Tonight I wanted to share with you some unseen photos from my collaboration with Camilla, 'Into The Fold' from earlier this year. Since I saw this coat appear on Camilla's blog; I just knew I had to shoot her wearing it. Now as the day's are starting to turn colder... this outfit is very appropriate for this change in weather. This has got me on the hunt for the new perfect seasonal coat.





Share:

1 comment

  1. you are just so, so talented. camilla's photos always look lovely but these just have that amber rose edge :)

    becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig