28 September 2014

Vogue Fashion Night Out


Tuesday 23rd saw Vogue's Fashion Night Out descend upon the countries capital for a night of shopping, offers and of course fashion! The streets of Mayfair were alive with musicians playing in the streets as well as pop up food stalls. Emily & I headed to Ted Baker to grab waffles as well as a go on the prize tombola! 

Links of London created a hub of excitement as the incredible Miss Magpie Fashion Spy drew each of the guests lined up outside. I have been following Niki's work for over a year now, I absolutely love her style of drawing, so it was such a pleasure to meet her and to have her draw me with my camera was a complete bonus. I can only hope that I get to work with this lovely lady again in the future. 

Whilst having a browse in store we also met the very gorgeous Luna the miniature dachshund. We ended the evening in Monica Vinader sipping champagne and oogling over the gorgeous jewellery. They had an in store engraver delicately adding intricate personal details to shoppers beautiful purchases. 















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig