17 August 2014

Sunset Florals


After spotting this beautiful church upon our arrival we couldn't resist a nosey around. One evening we strolled up and gazed at the beautiful view as the sun set and danced around in our floral dresses. I love evenings like this where nothing else in the world matters, apart from who your with and what your doing at that moment.


I can not believe this trip to Paradise was a month ago, just looking at the photos makes me want to return as soon as humanly possible! This year is speeding past, but I am so pleased I have got to stop and take in such incredible places. An share the memories with close friends which we can reminisce about for years and years to come.














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig