1 April 2014

Snippets Of March

March, you began with the sunshine and you were over in a flash. An what a month it's been!
I started the month shooting with the gorgeous Olivia; you can see the posts from our collaboration so far; here & here. The blossom began to bloom EVERYWHERE, all over the city pops of this beautiful flower always made me smile when passing. Dinner with Jazmine at Jamie's Italian, after we stopped by the launch of Warehouse's Oxford St store, where I got to meet Camilla & Sarah



The following weekend I spent Saturday in the sun with Camilla shooting, see the first instalment of our collaboration here. As part of my sisters birthday celebrations we headed to the 'BFI' to see a screening of the classic, 'Funny Face'. I was invited along to photograph Cath Kidston's Safari Launch Party, complete with a perfect soundtrack and sweet treats, see the full set of photos from the event here.


On the 22nd I headed to Warehouse's Fashion Shooters Festival with Emily, a full post can be seen here. Sunday was followed by afternoon tea and watching spring lambs bounding about in the fields. I finally got to try my first 'Shake Shack' and my my it was worth the wait. I can't wait to make a return trip and try the frozen custard!

Celebrating Mother's Day with the family and of course treating the most incredible women I know, I'm so lucky to have her in my life. An finally, I am extremely happy to find out my photo has been published in Cosmopolitan's Bi Annual 'Fashion' Magazine of the beautiful Olivia. Here's to another month of collaborations and sunshine!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos, sounds like you had a fun March! :D xxx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie :) It was a great month! x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig