24 February 2014

Ahoy there!

Okay so I haven't made it to the seaside... yet! But for now a countryside field will  have to do. With the amount of gail force winds we've been having I may as well have been stood at the end of a pier! Despite the wind the blue skies and sunshine kept me smiling this weekend. I couldn't resist snapping some photos in this seriously nautical outfit. With spring finally on the horizon the snow drops have sprouted and I have began to see blossom trees flourish. The next time you see this jacket and hat combo will surely be at the sea side, now where did I put my bucket and spade....? Have a wonderful week everyone. 


Share:

2 comments

  1. Ohh I freaking LOVE your blog! Your photography is gorgeous. You're definitely a new favourite :)

    Hello from a new follower! Have a lovely week :)
    http://tansphotographs.blogspot.co.uk/
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya,
      That's so kind of you thank you :)
      I'm really pleased you like the blog and enjoy the photos too.
      Have a great weekend x

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig