20 June 2013

Dress Hunting & Market Wandering

Coffee fueled mornings as the hunt for 'the dress' began. My sister's getting married and the first outing was a wonderful affair, both of my sisters, my mum and I all wandered around Soho and Islington, sipping on champagne and tucking into sausage and bacon rolls, as well as cake, you can never have too much of a good thing ehh! More on the dresses and wedding preparation another time.  For now feast your eyes on the vintage stores and market gems.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Such beautiful pictures - thanks so much for sharing! Rather fancy a lovely slice of victoria sponge now though :)

    Have a lovely weekend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking a look Sally :)
      Have a wonderful weekend! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I love these photographs. There's something quite whimsical about them!

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Portia, I'm glad you like them.
      I really like your work on your blog, such lovely photographs :)

      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig