11 May 2013

#Pinitforwarduk Launch Party

First off I want to say thank you to Pinterest for hosting such an lovely bloggers event! I was invited to be a part of their latest campaign '#pinitforwarduk' for all the UK pinners, to find out how they use the site and why. It was a great chance to meet the Pinterest team (Including Evan Sharp, co-founder of Pinterest, photo below) to talk to them about the site, blogs and the campaign. I'm so pleased to be a part of it and am looking forward to sharing my post. The night was great success and it was wonderful to bump into other bloggers taking part in the campaign; Rock N Roll Bride and Saumel Jing (both photographed below). 
Pinterest knew how to keep us smiling; cocktails from the tiki bar, make your own cake pop bar, a pick & mix stall, and even a decorate-your-own-shot-glasses stall! Not too bad a selection if you ask me! If you'd like to hear a little more on the campaign, click the #PinitforwardUK button on my sidebar to take a look at the post kicking off #pinitforwarduk.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Your photography is all so beautiful! I'd love for you to shoot for my blog haha :p
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig