3 October 2012

Wish Magazine Arrival



A little over a month ago I entered a competition to win a copy of Wish Magazine and a set of hair extensions from the wonderful Bobby Glam. I entered thinking it would be a wonderful way to brighten my day, if I was lucky enough to win. Three weeks later, I received a tweet from Bobby Glam telling me I'd won, which I was more than happy about. When arriving home today, I received a silver package and immediately knew what lied inside. I opened up the package to find my beautiful copy of Wish Magazine and a full set of hair extensions. I'm amazed by the generosity from Bobby Glam and would like to say a massive thank you to them for running the competition. Below are a few photos of Pudding's (my rabbit) reaction to the most gorgeous magazine I have ever laid eyes on. To say the least he was very impressed.


  Before uploading this post, I uploaded a preview photo onto Instagram; Carrie of WishWishWish commented on the photo saying, 'Best picture of the mag, ever'. Now that certainly has made my day.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Congrats on winning :D It's really is a wonderful magazine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blueeyedgirlstrikesback, I was really pleased to win. An yes its a very gorgeous magazine indeed! :)

      Delete

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig