3 February 2011

First sign of spring.

This afternoon, I got home early and the sun was filling the field with it's warm rays which made me smile as it hit my cold skin. I took these impromptu photos in the field and in my house. The budding flower, made me realise spring really is on its way. The days are getting longer and warmer, maybe we haven't had the worst of the cold snap yet but we've definately seen a glimpse of spring on the horizon. The two dogs are mine on the sofa, after running around the garden with bounds of energy. This weeks been a little crazy, I'm hoping this weekend will be filled with laughs and smiles. Shall keep you posted on any news, but for now au'revoir. Enjoy x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amber-Rose Photography | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig